Plan an Event
We ensure the success of your event, regardless of size or type, and we have the right space for you. We work with you to bring your event alive, always providing professional support and advice.
A polished, well-planned and well-executed event is what delegates want to experience. Whether you’re holding a small meeting for 10, a conference for 1,500 with an exhibition, or a concert for more than 2,400, the National Convention Centre Canberra has the right space.
Collaboration is key to bringing your event to life. Professional event planning, support services and ongoing advice is too. A great event experience is hassle free.
Conferences and events is our business at the National Convention Centre Canberra, nothing else. Our team is accommodating and flexible, delivering what we promise and offering exceptional service. It’s no wonder 100% of customers surveyed say they will consider the Centre for their next event in Canberra.
The National Convention Centre Canberra is a fully accessible venue, delivering the high-quality services and facilities our guests expect:
- Ramps are located at both Constitution Avenue and Glebe Park entrances.
- All rooms, including all 5 theatres, have wheelchair access.
- Passenger lift provides access to both levels of the Centre, and to the top level of the car park.
- Hearing loops are available in the Theatres, Royal Theatre, Level One Gallery Rooms and Ballroom.
- Easy access bathrooms and baby change stations are on both levels.
- Wheelchair access is available to all public areas.