The National Convention Centre Canberra has established a reputation as the leader in technical event production. We offer unrivalled experiences across audio visual, styling, theme setting, stage design and multimedia content, as well as digital and social media event services.
Staging Connections, our events partner, has been creating unforgettable events at the National Convention Centre Canberra for nearly 30 years. This trusted company has a strong reputation for delivering engaging experiences as one of Canberra's leading event staging companies.
- Event Poll allows in-room and virtual audiences to participate in live polls at your event.
- Webcasting allows you to connect and interact instantly with a new or existing virtual audience.
- Event Feed is a social media integration platform that allows you to capture your in-room and virtual audience tweets, Facebook and Instagram posts are identified with a dedicated hashtag.
- Event stream and record allows you to easily take your event online and extend its reach to engage a wider audience.
- Event Briefcase is a comprehensive event app designed so event planners can easily share relevant event information with attendees, instantly. The genius of Event Briefcase is its simplicity. Designed with the busy event planner in mind, Event Briefcase allows you to swiftly upload and communicate everything from agendas and downloads, to sponsorship information and much more.
At the Centre you can take full advantage of our high-speed, fibre-optic network, which features:
- superior quality Internet speeds
- real-time teleconferencing and videoconferencing
- live video streaming of conference, events and concerts
- superior quality, high-definition platform for streaming live events
- simple interface which allows you to connect with ease, provided at no extra charge for email and web browsing.
To enhance our customer experience, we have added a new state of the art digital signage and wayfinding installation. This exciting new system makes navigating the venue intuitive and seamless for conference delegates and concert goers alike.
And because things can change in live events, our new system allows for any required updates and edits to be made online and in real time by the Centre’s operational team 24/7.
But the system is not just a superb network of directional aids. It also allows for event promotional and branding material to be sent to all or any of our 27 new full HD display devices.
Sponsorship opportunities are also fully supported with the placement of several large LED walls in key high traffic areas that display branding, promotions and a wide range of multimedia and video material. This is perfect for making sure key information and messaging gets to your audience.
There’s also the possibility of integrating into your social media platforms, such as running live twitter feeds throughout the Conference.
Staging Connections is the on-site audiovisual and event staging provider at the National Convention Centre Canberra. They have installed the latest in event technology throughout the Centre, and offer award-winning service and expertise. Staging Connections goes beyond providing just audio visual service. They offer the latest in digital audience engagement platforms, themeing, set design and technical production management.
'Our guests had a fabulous time. We wanted to create an atmosphere fit for the occasion and Staging Connections combined set design, lighting, audio and special effects to give an ultimate "wow factor" for our audience. As three different conferences were merged into this one event, our guests had extra big expectations of what this gala event would deliver. When the doors opened, we were already convinced that we’d exceeded expectations. Guests just stood at the doors, too busy taking photos of the amazing visual feast within, to even walk inside.'
Theresa Chiller, Petbarn Conference